- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Pour olive oil into frying pan and heat over a medium heat. Place chicken on the pan and let the chicken brown.
2. Turn chicken over, let cook a tiny bit. Then add pineapples, dried onions, and water. Cover, reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 25 min.
3. Add ginger, coconut flour, garlic, cover again and simmer 5 min more.
4. Garnish with fresh orange slices.
- 5 Chicken Breasts
- 1.5 oz dried onions
- 1 large orange (peeled and sliced into rounds)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh, diced, garlic
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh ginger
- 15 oz of pineapple chunks
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe