Primal Cherry Cheesecake Cookies2013-05-15
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the ricotta and mix thoroughly until smooth.
3. Add honey, melted butter, baking soda, vanilla, and salt, and continue to mix by hand.
4. Sift in coconut flour and mix thoroughly by hand.
5. Add chocolate chips when batter is done, and mix.
6. Add chopped cherries to batter, and mix just enough to distribute the cherries but not enough to color the batter too much.
7. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and using a tablespoon to measure, shape the batter into spherical shapes in your hands, and flatten slightly. Try to avoid having any cracks as this will affect the cookies.
8. Bake cookies for 18-20 min. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 min. (Do not touch them during this time as they will fall apart until cooled more)
9. Transfer to a cooling rack for 1 hour until completely cooled, and then to the fridge prior to serving.
- 10 oz sheep ricotta
- 2 free range eggs
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/2 cup raw local honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (soy, dairy free)
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries, chopped into quarters
- 1/3 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder (or extract)
- dash of salt
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe