- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Wash and cut 1 lb. fresh strawberries and put in blender.
2. Add unsweetened coconut milk (I use about 1 cup).
4. Pour into popsicle molds.
5. Put in freezer for several hours.
6. Enjoy for a refreshing, primal treat!
HINT: Might need to run a little hot water over the mold after freezing to break the popsicle out of the mold.
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- Unsweetened coconut milk
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe