From our friends at http://flicksweddingweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/!
1. Chop up all your vegetables as described in the method. Mix together and place enough at the bottom of the Slow Cooker to cover it.
2. Slice 12 holes into your beef and insert halved garlic into each hole.
3. Rub the beef with salt and pepper.
4. Place the beef on top of the vegetables and then cover and surround with remaining vegetables.
5. Pour over beef stock and place lid on the slow cooker. Set to Low and cook for about 8-9 hours.