- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 1m
- Ready In : 0m
1. In mixing bowl, whisk eggs.
2. To eggs, add 1/3 c. pumpkin, 1 Tbsp. cream or coconut milk, vanilla extract, couple shakes of allspice, sea salt & stevia. Whisk until smooth.
3. In small saucepan, on medium-high, melt butter or coconut oil.
4. Add egg mixture to saucepan and whisk constantly until mixture resembles cottage cheese. This takes less than 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat quickly and spoon into bowl.
6. Top with 1 Tbsp. cream or coconut milk, 2 Tbsp. pumpkin, another shake of allspice and chopped walnuts.
This is a versatile dish that works equally well for breakfast, as a side dish, or even as a custardy dessert when sweetened to taste!
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream or Coconut Milk
- 1/3 c. + 2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- 20-30 drops NuNaturals Liquid Stevia
- Chopped Walnuts
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe