- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Butter a 1.5-qt baking dish and set aside.
3. Blend the beaten egg and honey in a medium bowl. Fold in the spices and pumpkin. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared pan.
4. Sprinkle the nuts over the pumpkin mixture and dot with butter. Add a small dash of ground cloves on top as a final garnish.
5. Bake the casserole for 30 minutes or until the edges are slightly firm. Serve warm or room temperature.
- 1 egg (preferably omega-3-enhanced/free-range), well beaten
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash ground cloves
- 1 14.5-oz can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (pecans are the best)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, plus more for the dish
- pinch of salt
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe