- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
Mix all ingredients together
Use as dressing on your favorite salad or as dip for your favorite vegetables!
Can also use in place of mayo in chicken salad, as a marinade for baking chicken, or mix with ground beef before making burgers or meatballs!
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (canned works best)
- 1 cup mayo (homemade is best)
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 Tbsps garlic granules
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 bunch (approx 1/4 cup) chopped fresh dill
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe