Rich & Fudgey Brownies – Paleo, Vegan, & Nut Free!2013-06-24
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
In a liquid measuring cup or double boiler, melt the unsweetened chocolate, coconut milk, and coconut oil over medium heat. Heat just enough to melt the chocolate, and remove the heat.
Mix in the honey, pumpkin, salt, and baking soda.
Mix in sifted cocoa powder,sifted coconut flour, and tapicoa flour.
Pour into a prepared 8 x 8 pan.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes when a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Cool completely and cut!
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut milk ( used full fat and So Delicious with no major difference)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup -3/4 cup maple syrup or honey (to taste)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe