Roasted Salmon & Brussels Sprouts Bake2012-10-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine olive oil, 2 garlic cloves (minced), thyme and dill.
3. Combine brussels sprouts along with the other 2 garlic cloves (sliced) with 2 tbsp. of seasoned oil in a roasting dish. Salt and pepper brussels sprouts to your liking.
4. Bake brussels sprouts for 10 minutes.
5. Give brussels a toss and lay salmon fillets on top. Brush each fillet with remaining oil.
6. Salt and pepper salmon to your liking and top each fillet with lemon slices.
7. Continue baking for another 10-12 minutes or until fish is fully cooked.
- 1.5 lb. wild-caught salmon
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, divided
- 1 tbsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe