Sauteed Brussell Sprouts and Zucchini2011-04-03
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 2m
- Ready In : 0m
- Place a pan with 2tbsp olive oil on medium heat.
- add garlic and let cook for a minute or so.
- Add sliced brussell sprouts, zucchini, and mushrooms.
- Sautee until veggies are almost cooked, add Lemon Juice and Bacon.
- Sautee for a few minutes longer until vegetables are fully cook.
- 2 cups Brussell Sprouts, sliced
- 1 medium-sized Zucchini, grated
- 3/4 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 slice uncured Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe