Slightly Spicy Marinaded Turkey (or whatever!)2012-10-04
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
Combine all the ingredients (except the turkey) in a food processor and mix.
Pour into bowl with the turkey and smoosh it around with your hands a bit to mix. Then stick in the fridge for a few hours.
Grill on the pan in batches. Then stick in the oven to keep warm in a pan with a tad of olive oil.
You know what – that left a great gravy which apparently was a hit as well!
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon naga chilli flakes (or any other type of chilli flakes)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 kilo of turkey breast meat
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe