- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 2 Apples-(sweet works best)
- 1/2 Cup diced Vidalia onion
- 1/2 Cup Tessemae's Southwestern Ranch
- 1 Tbl. Fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 Tbl. Bacon fat
- Dice your apples and onion to desired size
- Mix all your ingredients together ensuring that everything is mixed well.
- Pre-heat your oven 350
- Heat a frying pan with bacon fat
- Form a palm size patty in your hand and place in hot skillet, cook 2-3 minutes on each side. When you flip the patty, press down gently making a perfectly sized patty.
- Place each patty on a wire rack which is placed over a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Continue to cook in the oven for 12 minutes.