Southwestern Omelet Muffins2013-04-25
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
- 6 ounces breakfast sausage links, chopped (I used Niman Ranch. Applegate Farms is good, too)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2 bell peppers, assorted colors, chopped small
- ½ cup green onions, chopped small
- ¾ cups kale, chopped small
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (or 2 cloves chopped fresh garlic)
- 4 ounce can Hatch green chiles, chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat large skillet on medium high heat.
Add sausage and brown all around. Add peppers and kale and cook to soften, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with remaining ingredients.
Add sausage and veggies. Line muffin tins with papers and divide egg mixture among them, filling about ¾ full.
Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the center is firm to the touch.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe