- 1 cup grated carrot (about 3 small carrots)
- 3 tbsps coconut flour, sieved
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tbsps butter or coconut oil, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsps honey
- Whisk together the eggs, butter and honey.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie spice and carrots.
- Gently stir in the coconut flour (don’t over-stir, a gentle touch is needed with coconut flour) then fold in the walnuts.
- Spoon into a muffin tray and bake at 400 for 15-17 minutes until firm. Let cool before removing from tray.