1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
3. Lightly coat chicken in oil, and place on baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle with Garlic, Red Chili, Cumin, Sea Salt and Pepper on all sides. (These measurements are guesses!)
5. Bake in the center of the oven, uncovered, for about 40 minutes, turning half-way through to get a good crisp.
I usually bake chicken at 350 degrees, but Jonni recently tried it at 400. We were really surprised with how much more juicy on the inside / crispy on the outside they were in comparison to baking at 350.