Strawberry Almond Coffee Cake2013-06-18
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine the cake ingredients up to the strawberries and stir to incorporate.
Fold in the diced strawberries.
Press the thick and sticky dough into the prepared pan.
Prepare your filling by combining the remaining ½ cup flour and oil, working the mixture with your hands or a pastry cutter to disperse the oil evenly.
Mix in the maple syrup and sliced almonds.
Sprinkle the topping evenly over the cake.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in to the middle comes out clean or the top is completely set.
- 2½ cups blanched almond flour (I used Honeyville)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted, or allowed butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- ½ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, softened (or melted butter)
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (I think a granulated sugar like palm sugar would work too, I just haven’t tried it yet!)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
Average Member Rating
(1 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe