Stuffed Cabbage Leaves2012-09-02
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the all the ingredients, except for the cabbage leaves, tomato paste and white wine.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture in each cabbage leaf and roll to form a package.
3. Place each roll into the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
4. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the tomato paste and white wine. Pour over the cabbage rolls.
5.Cover; cook on Low 8 to 10 hours (or on High for 4 to 5 hours).
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped crushed mix nuts or any nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 large cabbage leaves, blanched until pliable
- 6 ounces tomato paste, 3/4 cup dry white wine
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe