Stuffed Cube Steak2012-02-29
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Turn on the broiler.
2. Salt and pepper the cube steaks to taste. Divide goat cheese into four parts and spread a layer of goat cheese onto each steak and set aside.
3. Melt butter (or coconut oil) over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute for a few minutes.
4. Add spinach and sundried tomatoes (optional) and continue to saute until the spinach is wilted. Add a splash of vinegar at the end.
5. Divide the spinach mixture among the steaks. Spread into an even layer on top of the goat cheese.
6. Carefully roll the steaks and wrap each one with a strip of bacon. Place onto a broiler pan or in a glass dish (make sure the seams are on the bottom).
7. Broil for 5-6 minutes and carefully turn the rolled steaks. Broil the other side for another 5-6 minutes.
8. Scarf down. Enjoy!
- 4 cube steaks
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 oz goat cheese or cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter or coconut oil
- 1 small onion, diced fine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- a couple large handfuls of baby spinach
- sun dried tomatoes, cut in strips (optional)
- splash of vinegar (your preference)
- 4 strips of bacon
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe