Sweet Potato Pancakes2012-06-07
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
- peel sweet potatoes
- shred raw, peeled sweet potatoes in food processor (you can use a cheese grater if you don’t have a food processor)
- Melt butter in large pan
- Add shredded potatoes to butter and toss, coating in the butter.
- Sprinkle on salt and toss.
- Crack in the eggs and mix in with potatoes
- With spatula, divide the potato mixture into round, burger-like patties.
- Add more butter if the pan seems dry.
- Let cook a few minutes on each side, flipping as needed, until both sides are nicely browned and crispy.
Serve nice and warm! Let us know how you like them!
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. grass-fed butter (add more as needed)
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe