Sweet potato with goat cheese and fried red grapes2013-01-16
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 2m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Wash and dry the grapes. Put some piece of foil or baking sheet on small baking tray. Put the grapes on the tray, drizzle oil on grapes, sprinkle some salt and pepper on it as well.
2. Cut the sweet potato into half. Wrap each half of potato into a sheet of foil.
3. Preheat oven to 180 degrees of Celcius (355F). Put the tray with grapes and sweet potatoes into the oven. Bake the grapes about 15 minutes, but let potatoes bake about 15-20 minutes more.
4. Put baked grapes to cool.
5. Unwrap baked potatoes and scoop out the pulp of each potato half. Put the pulp into a bowl. Do not cut potato skin so work carefully.
6. Put the spices into the bowl where you put potato pulp. Mix it well. Now put spicy pulp mixture into empty potato halves.
7. On stuffed potatoes put crumbles of goat cheese, decorate with baked grapes and drizzle everything with honey.
8. Serve immediately. Can be eaten cold as a flavorful dessert.
- 1 big sweet potato, or 2 regular potato size sweet potatoes
- 70 g goat cheese, or feta style cheese
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 tbs. liquid honey
- 100 g seedless red grapes
- 2 tsp. oil
- salt, black pepper
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe