- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 4 thick slices bacon, cut into lardons
- 1-2 T coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 c pineapple chunks (if using canned, make sure to drain any liquid)
- 2-3 T apple cider vinegar
- Sriracha (as much as you want!)
- Salt to taste
- Over medium high heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove from the skillet and set aside, leaving the drippings behind.
- Add the 1-2 T coconut oil to the pan and add the garlic and jalapenos.
- Once the garlic is browned, turn heat down to medium and add the chicken.
- When the chicken pieces are about cooked through, add the pineapple and vinegar. Toss everything to coat.
- Add a few squirts of sriracha, tossing everything to coat.
- Turn heat to medium low, cover, and simmer for 10-15 minutes.