Thai beef curry2012-10-10
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
Cut beef into cubes
Put onions, garlic, ginger, chilli and coconut milk in blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour into saucepan, with remaining ingredients except honey.
Mix well and add beef, bring to boil.
Reduce heat to slow bubble and cook uncovered for 2-3 hours, or place in slow cooker for day.
When oil seperates from gravy add honey and stir through. Allow meat to fry in oily gravy until it is dark, brown and tender.
Serve with rice and or vegetables.
- 1 kg beef
- 2 onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- can of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon chilli paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon tumeric, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander, 4 citrus leaves
- 3 strips of lemon rind, 2 tablespoons fish sauce
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe