Whole-Wheat Style Muffin-in-a-Mug2014-01-21
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 3m
- Cook Time : 1m
- Ready In : 6m
This delicious, fluffy, whole-wheat-tasting bun uses chestnut flour; a nutty, slightly sweet grain-free flour option.
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chestnut flour
- 1 tablespoon blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon very small unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Whisk egg in a small bowl with coconut milk.
Stir in chestnut flour, almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut flakes. Mix very well (chestnut flour can be lumpy; just mix it with gusto).
Stir in baking powder.
Pour into a large coffee or mug or small ramekin. Microwave on HIGH (100 percent power) for 90 seconds or so.
Let cool a couple minutes, remove from coffee mug, split and enjoy!
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe