Roasted Almond Butter
1) Preheat oven to 350, lay out almonds flat on a baking sheet and roast for about 15 minutes or until fragrant, let cool about two minutes
2) Pour nuts in food processor and pulse on high for about 5-8 minutes, stop every few minutes to scrape down the sides
3) Beware this is where the panic sets in, you think you did something wrong, maybe you need to add something else, but DON’t just keep processing
4) Once you notice that the mixture has become a thick paste process for another 2-4 minutes depending on your preferences, I prefer a smooth and creamy consistency so I will continue to process it for an additional 4 minutes
5) Spoon out the almond butter and store in an airtight container in the fridge.