Roasted Spaghetti Squash topped with Sauted vegetables, jumbo shrimp, and a fresh pesto sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350, pour olive oil over the cut side of the spaghetti squash and place cut side down on a baking sheet, roast for 45 minutes until tender, using a fork scrape out spaghetti like pulp into a bowl, set aside
2) While spaghetti squash is roasting add all ingredients for pesto to a food processor, process until smooth, set aside
3) In a saute pan heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat, add in onions and saute until translucent, add in vegetables and saute until soft, season with salt and pepper
4) In a separate saute pan add olive oil, add in garlic and red pepper flakes and saute until potent, add in shrimp cook on each side for about three minutes or until shrimp are pink, remove from heat
5) Add spaghetti squash to saute pan with the sauteed vegetables, toss the spaghetti squash and vegetables with pesto sauce, transfer a portion to a plate and top with shrimp!