1. Thoroughly rinse and drain your sauerkraut to remove the taste of vinegar. Finely chop it or put in a food processor and blitz for a few seconds. Set aside.
2. Sieve the coconut flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into a large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs and honey. Stir in the melted butter (make sure it’s at room temperature – you don’t want to cook the eggs).
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry to form a runny batter. Gently fold in the sauerkraut.
5. Smooth the batter into a greased or lined 8in x 8in baking dish.
6. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes til firm. Remove and let cool before slicing.