Savory Chicken Thighs
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl to create a rub for the chicken.
3. Melt the butter in a cast iron skillet and allow the skillet to heat up while you prepare the chicken.
4. Place a small amount of the spice mixture on each chicken thigh, spreading it evenly and massaging it in with your hands on the top and bottom sides.
5. When the skillet is heated, place the thighs skin side down into the pan. Allow the thighs to cook for approximately 5 minutes until golden brown on the skin side.
6. Flip the thighs over for about 2 minutes in the skillet, then transfer to a cookie sheet and place into the oven until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. (Approx 10-20 minutes).
7. Remove the chicken from the oven and allow it to cool before eating or storing.
The 21-Day Sugar Detox is an easy-to-follow three week program to help break your addiction to sugar and carbs.