From our pal Lisa at http://paleojustdoit.blogspot.com/ !!!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a saute pan, heat olive oil, and saute onion until translucent.
3. Add sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, and garlic.
4. Add the white wine, cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until mushrooms are soft and tender.
5. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
6. Pour coconut milk over everything and mix well.
7. Pour all ingredients onto a baking dish.
8. Place scallops over top of spinach mixture. Bake for 15 minutes.
*I seared the scallops on both sides for about 1-2 minutes just to get a nice crust on them before baking