1. Take thawed or fresh peeled/deveined shrimp (I buy the peeled and deveined large shrimp from Trader Joe’s in the frozen section) and dump into a food processor. Pulse on high until shrimp is finely chopped up (should be one clump of shrimp)
2. In a bowl mix in coconut flour and coconut milk, stir. Add any spices you prefer.
3. Make into patties. Flatten on both sides.
4. Spoon coconut oil into deep pan for frying (on higher heat setting), enough to submerge cakes into (about 1/2-1 c oil). When oil starts to bubble a bit, turn heat down slightly to med-high and submerge shrimp cakes. No need for additional flour before submerging!
5. Let cook for about 2 mins on each side. Set on napkin to remove excess grease and serve immediately! Enjoy.