Spaghetti Squash with Organic Meat Sauce
Organic Meat Sauce:
1. Heat a large pot to medium high heat.
2. Empty diced onions into pot and cook until they begin to become a bit clear
3. Add Ground beef & spices and cook until almost brown
4. Now add Tomatoes, Paste, Water (to desired consistency), & Mushrooms
5. Simmer on low heat (I normally do this for at least an hour to let the flavor seep in, but you can do less if you are short on time)
Spaghetti Squash Directions (good bye need for pasta):
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut a medium Spaghetti Squash length wise
3. Use a spoon to clean out the center area
4. Coat each inner half with oil (olive or coconut) and sprinkle with pepper and (optional salt)
5. Place Squash cut side down onto pan and bake for 40-45 minutes
6. When done use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti squash
7. Mix the two and you have a great tasting alternative to that oh so loved family classic.