Spicy Steamed Scrimp
The one is super easy and great for BBQs or paleo par-tays!!
Gear you’ll need: double boiler, large mixing bowl
- If shrimp are frozen, thaw by placing in a large bowl in the sink and running a thin stream of cold water in the bowl.
- Bring a large double boiler to boil
- If shrimp have shells on, peel by pinching shell at base near the shrimp’s tails and removing.
- Remove digestive track with hands or small pairing knife
- Dice cilantro, set aside
- Place thawed, cleaned shrimp in top of double boiler
- Rinse mixing bowl
- Steam until no longer translucent. You can test by eating one
- Remove and place hot shrimp in large mixing bowl
- Add a generous amount of Old Bay, diced cilantro and olive oil, mix and serve!
Scrimp = <3