Spinach Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash & Grapes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Arrange butternut squash and grapes on a foil-lined sheet pan. Toss with melted coconut oil and roast for 20-25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile cook bacon over medium heat in a large skillet until crispy. Let them drain on a paper towel while you prepare your dressing.
4. Whisk dressing ingredients together (olive oil through rosemary). Set aside.
5. Once squash and grapes are ready let them cool just a bit while you toast your pinenuts.
6. Pour spinach in a large salad bowl and add bacon – you’ll want to crumble it up.
7. Once pinenuts are toasted add them to the spinach along with your squash and grapes.
8. You want them to still be a bit warm so that the spinach wilts a bit.
9. Add your dressing and toss lightly!
I like to top mine with just a bit of cracked black pepper. You can surely add a bit of sea salt and black pepper to the squash before you roast it if you’d like.