Steak with Chimichurri
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut off the very top of the garlic bulb. Place entire garlic bulb wrapped in foil in oven for 15 minutes.
2. Lay steak out on a plate sprinkle with rub, cover and place in the refrig. Start the grill.
3. Add oil, parsley (leaves only-destem), chopped garlic, and juice of lemon together and process in food processor until smooth. Make sure that no seeds from the lemon get into the mix. Set aside until steak is ready.
4. Once garlic is done, cool and remove garlic from the bulb shell. Mash together. Rub mashed garlic into your steaks.
5. Grill steaks for 6 minutes on each side. (cook longer if desired).
6. Immediately add sauce (amount depends on you) to steaks. For a little added kick sprinkle with red pepper flakes.