Sunday Pumpkin Waffles
1. In a large bowl, mix your coconut flour with your eggs;
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until fully incorporated;
3. Heat your waffle iron at a medium heat;
4. Place approximately ¼ of a cup of waffle batter in your waffle maker, you may need more or less depending on the size of your waffle;
5. Leave in waffle iron until cooked through, my iron beeps to indicate that it’s done not sure if they all do this though;
6. Remove from waffle iron, top with honey/butter and enjoy!