Sunny California Salad
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Once hot, place the bacon slices on the skillet. Cook until crispy, turning often, about 8-10 minutes. Remove bacon from the skillet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add mixed greens, strawberries, green onions and pistachios.
- Once bacon has cooled, crumble and sprinkle over salad.
- Divide salad evenly between four bowls and top each salad with sliced avocado.
- Drizzle desired amount of olive oil and vinegar or your favorite salad dressing over top.