- Fast Paleo - http://fastpaleo.com -
Posted By Nourish Paleo Foods On March 8, 2013 @ 11:20 am In All Recipes,Recipe of the Day,Slow Cooker
Ingredients and Cooking Steps
1) Remove core from cabbage and then chop cabbage into pieces. It really doesn’t matter what size. I chopped each half into quarters and that seemed to work well.
2) Chop onion and apple into bite-sized chunks.
3) Add all ingredients (cabbage, onion, apple, raisins, bay leaves, chicken broth, salt and pepper) to crock pot and stir together a bit.
4) Let cook on low heat for 4-5 hours. Cabbage may brown a bit but will be find once you mix it up.
Article printed from Fast Paleo: http://fastpaleo.com
URL to article: http://fastpaleo.com/sweet-crockpot-cabbage/
Copyright © 2011 Fast Paleo. All rights reserved.