Sweet Potato Pancakes
- peel sweet potatoes
- shred raw, peeled sweet potatoes in food processor (you can use a cheese grater if you don’t have a food processor)
- Melt butter in large pan
- Add shredded potatoes to butter and toss, coating in the butter.
- Sprinkle on salt and toss.
- Crack in the eggs and mix in with potatoes
- With spatula, divide the potato mixture into round, burger-like patties.
- Add more butter if the pan seems dry.
- Let cook a few minutes on each side, flipping as needed, until both sides are nicely browned and crispy.
Serve nice and warm! Let us know how you like them!