Trini curry shrimp and “rice”
1. Finely chop cabbage to rice sized bits.
2. In a pan or wok, heat 4 tsp of water with the crushed / minced garlic and chopped onions (I am on an oil restricted diet – if you can have oil, heat the garlic and onions with 2 tsp EVOO).
3. Add the cleaned & shelled shrimp to the pan and cook with the curry powder and masala for ~ 7 – 10 mins.
4. Add the “rice” (chopped up cabbage) and let cook for ~ 5 mins.
5. Add salt & pepper to taste… and even add more curry powder if you like – I sometimes go to 3 tsps of each (curry and masala).
Dish out and ENJOY