Tried to get a good mix of harder and softer textures, but you can apply this recipe to saute pretty muhc whateva vegetables you have. This one is great to make a bunch and keep for the week too!
- Wash all vegetables
- Slice yellow peppers and mushrooms into 1/4 inch slices
- Cut celery into bite-sized pieces
- Slice red onion into thin slices
- Mince garlic and cilantro
- Coat pan well with olive oil and heat to med-high
- Add onions, cook around two minutes until translucent
- Add all other vegetables EXCEPT cilantro
- Cook for around 10 minutes, salting lightly. If the mushrooms absorb all the oil, add more oil
- After around ten minutes, add S&P, lemon pepper and cilantro
- Serve and get Vegetaballistic!!