Zesty Italian Brunch Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- If peppers are stored in oil, rinse and pat dry with a paper towel to soak up any moisture.
- Line the bottom of a glass 8”x8” baking dish with sliced peppers
- Sprinkle onions on top of peppers
- Layer sliced zucchini over onions
- Place mushroom slices over zucchini
- Heat a small to medium pan over medium heat
- Add ground beef or sausage to pan and brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in spices.
- Drain beef or sausage and pour into baking dish, evenly covering mushrooms
- Mix eggs in a separate bowl and pour evenly into baking dish (I like to shake it around a bit to make sure everything is covered)
- Bake at 350 F for 45 to 50 minutes, until eggs are cooked through