Zucchini Spaghetti Bolognese
From our friends at http://flicksweddingweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/!
*Optional – You can add leftover chopped middle parts of zucchini from making zucchini spaghetti to the Bolognese Sauce
Bolognese Sauce Method:
1. Melt animal fat and cook onion and garlic until transparent. Add beef mince and continue to cook until meat is no longer raw.
2. Add tomato paste and stir through. Then add can of diced tomatoes, beef stock, herbs, chili powder and satl and pepper.
3. Simmer with the lid off, stirring every 10 minutes for 30 minutes or until there is hardly anymore liquid.
4. Serve on top of zucchini spaghetti.
1. With a Julienne Peeler, peel zucchinis all around the middle seeded bit. With the leftover part of the zucchinis, you can cut it up like I did and put it into your bolognese sauce.
2. Place in a small pot with some salt and water.
3. Boil for 10 minutes, drain, rinse, drain and serve.