- 3 pasture raised eggs
- 4 tbsp raw organic honey
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 apricot peeled, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped apricots (unpeeled)
- For the topping: ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2 apricots(unpeeled), sliced
- 1 tsp raw organic honey
- Beat the eggs & add mashed banana & apricot.
Add the honey and continue beating.
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla, baking soda & salt.
Add the coconut flour, baking soda and mix well.
- Fold in the apricot pieces.
Fill muffin cups to ¾ and prepare topping.
- Toss remaining apricots & honey in a saucepan and heat through.
Top each muffin with apricot slices & a few almond slices.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (checking at 15 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool and remove from pan.