- 1/2 cup almond butter
- ½ cup clarified butter or coconut oil
- 1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 ¼ cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond butter, butter, almond flour and sugar until it is completely combined. Press the mixture evenly into a 9"inch square baking dish.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of almond butter. Melt in the microwave for 10-20 seconds, stir and repeat until the chips are completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the almond butter base and spread it into a thin layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Cut into 32 bars and serve chilled.