- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Stir together first 7 ingredients. Mix well. Make sure honey is fully incorporated.
- Add coconut and chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Scoop with a cookie scoop onto cookie sheets. Bake 9-12 minutes or until lightly browned.