- 4 slices of bacon, cut into chunks
- 1/4 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower, grated (about 1/3 head of cauliflower – pulse in food processor until it’s to the size of rice)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cook the bacon chunks in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Once cooked, set aside on a plate and pat off grease.
- Saute the onions, carrots and celery in the bacon grease in the skillet over low to medium heat, until tender.
- Add the grated cauliflower, ground black pepper, whisked eggs, cilantro and bacon into the skillet and cook over medium heat until eggs are fully cooked and cauliflower is tender.