- 6 stips of bacon
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- Couple handfulls of your favorite cheese
- Toppings yo! its a pizza after all
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line baking dish with bacon
- Bake until crispy golden dilicious. Drain grease.
- Mix 3 eggs in bowl. Pour over bacon in baking dish.
- Place back into the oven and bake for 3-4 minutes until egg mixture is firm.
- Remove from oven, drain any extra grease that may of developed. Spread pizza sauce and top with your favorite cheese and toppings.
- Place back into the oven and bake until cheese is a golden. Enjoy!