- 4 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 tsp. Smoky Spice Blend (see below)
- Smoky Spice Blend:
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp onion powder (eliminate to make this FODMAP-free)
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs with 1 tsp of Smoky Spice Blend, then wrap each one in 2 strips of bacon.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Smoky Spice Blend and bake for approximately 40 minutes. Enjoy!
- For Smoky Spice Blend: Combine all spices in a bowl, then store in a small container.