- Dry: 1/4 c. Coconut Flour
- 1/2 c. Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Stevia Extract
- 1-2-1 tsp. cinnamon
- Wet: 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, butter or ghee
- 1/2-1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup Water, Coconut Milk, or Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Mashed Banana
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift together dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Whisk dry ingredients into wet ingredients, eliminating all clumps.
- Divide batter evenly between six muffin tins lined and lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 for 23 minutes.
- Cool, serve & enjoy!