- 1 Lb Fresh Asparagus Spears, Trimmed
- 8-10 Slices of Nitrate Free Bacon
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- Preheat your oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Slice your pieces of bacon in half crosswise.
- Mix your salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and paprika in a dish and mix well.
- Wrap each of your asparagus spears with a half strip of bacon leaving the end and tip exposed.
- Lay your spears out on a aluminum foil lined baking sheet shiny side down.
- Take your spice mixture and sprinkle it over all of your asparagus to your liking.
- Bake in your oven for 20-25 Minutes or until your bacon is done.
- Remove from oven and serve.