From our awesome friend George at http://www.civilizedcavemancooking.com/!!!
1. Preheat your grill to medium high
2. In a mixing bowl, combine your delicious 100% Grass Fed Ground Beef with all of your dry spices and mix well
3. Using your hands, make 2 patties about 1/2 inch thick
4. Your grill should be warm, go place your burgers on the grill and brush the top side with a generous coating of the Beasty BBQ Sauce(http://www.civilizedcavemancooking.com/2011/06/beasty-bbq-sauce.html)
5. Once you flip your burgers to cook on the other side, baste again with the Beasty BBQ Sauce(http://www.civilizedcavemancooking.com/2011/06/beasty-bbq-sauce.html)
6. Cook until done and then serve with anything of your choice, my burgers were too delicious to get any company, I ate them both by myself on the plate and called it Lunch 🙂